Good morning, friends. Today, I’m sharing a fun Halloween card using products from the STAMPtember release. This adorable bat is from CZ Design and Simon Says Stamp.
The products used for this card are:
- SSS + CZ Design Batty dies
- SSS + CZ Design Simple Patterns Trio stencils
- SSS + CZ Design Halloween People stamp set
- SSS + CZ Design Halloween People coordinating dies
- SSS Amethyst Glitter cardstock
- Mama Elephant Dainty Bow die
- Lawn Fawn Fresh Lavender ink
- Lawn Fawn Fake Tan cardstock
- Hero Arts Pitch Black cardstock
To begin, I used the black cardstock to cut out the first (top layer) of the Batty dies and the Amethyst glitter cardstock for the shadow layer die. Next, I white heat embossed a sentiment onto black cardstock and die cut. The other sentiments were white heat embossed as well.
I then used the Dainty Bow die with the glitter cardstock as well and adhered it to the bat with glue.
Next, I taped a white card base to the polka dot stencil from the Simple Patterns Trio stencil set and lightly inked.
To finish I adhered the pieces to the card base, using thin foam tape for the bat and “bootiful” sentiment.
I adore CZ Design products and have many more to to use from the amazing STAMPtember release! See you on the next project!