This 5″ x 7″ one-layer card utilizes many stamps from the collection: Chestnut, Church, Flannel, Sparkle Tree, and Tinsel. The sentiment is from the Scripty Holiday Sentiments from an earlier release.
To begin, I stamped all images minus sentiment onto masking paper, cut them out, and set aside. Next, I stamped onto a 5″ x 7″ panel of Neenah Solar White 80# cardstock.
Next, I colored the stamped images with Copic markers:
- Pink/Red: R89, R85, R83, R81, RV11
- Green: YG99, YG97, YG95, YG93, YG91
- Plum: RV69, RV66, RV63, RV52
- Teal: BG79, BG75, BG72, BG70
- Brown 1: E47, E44, E42, E41, E40
- Brown 2: E77, E74, E71, E70
- Brown 3: E27, E25, E23, E21
- Snow: BV23, B60, V000, B000, C1
- GOLD (Tree ornaments, tree star, accessory accents): Amsterdam Light Gold Acrylic Ink.
After coloring, I applied the masks and used Distress Oxides to ink the sky in Tattered Rose, Victorian Velvet, Seedless Preserves, and Black Soot. Before removing the masks I flicked some drops of Black Soot onto the sky and also used Amsterdam Light Gold Acrylic Ink as well.
To finish, I removed the masks and white heat embossed a sentiment and then attached the colored panel to a white card base.
Be sure to check out the entire The Sweetest Little Town collection at the Purple Onion Designs shop. Thanks for stopping by.